Freelance Warehouse Tutor/Assessors
Flex Education Ltd is a recruitment agency encompassing three specialisms; Industrial, Education and Training. We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic National logistics and warehouse training provider.
Our client has a requirement for FREELANCE WAREHOUSE TUTORS/ASSESSORS AND PART TIME PERM ROLES in the following areas:
- Birmingham/Coventry - part time 2/3 days per week
- Sheffield - Freelance
- Bridgewater Somerset and Avonmouth - part time 2/3 days per week
You will be teaching/assessing learners in their place of work and within a classroom situation, so it is essential that all applicants hold a full UK driving licence and have their own transport.
You will be developing good working relationships with employers and learners as you teach, support and advise them through the apprenticeship programme, getting them ready for their end point assessment.
- Teaching Qualification (PGCE, PTLLS, Cert Ed etc)
- Experience in assessing/delivering warehousing qualifications
- Flexible and possess good motivational skills, with good course and class room management
- A1 or equivalent assessing qualification
Candidates should be customer focused and have a experience of classroom delivery in a similar role. This opportunity would suit candidates who currently work on a freelance basis and are looking for additional work or those looking for part time permanent work.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful at this exciting opportunity please get in touch today.
For an informal chat or for further information, give Jo a call on 01642-767591