Flood Division Administrator
Our client is a provider of specialist environmental and asset management services to a range of businesses that handle, store and utilize hazardous liquids, principally oil-based fuels. The Group’s targeted services have been developed to help its customers meet ever increasing regulatory and compliance-related obligations in particular by maintaining the integrity of their assets. A&A’s services are performed by its highly skilled and accredited workforce on a planned and reactive basis from service centres around the UK.
The Company are seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their Flood Division.
Based at their office in Droitwich and reporting to the Flood Division Manager, the postholder will be required to provide a full professional administrative support function to the Flood Services Division, undertaking general office duties and any additional tasks to support the running of the division.
Employed on a full time basis with the expectancy to dedicate sufficient time to ensure all tasks are completed, the key duties associated with this post are as follows:
• Compile weekly time sheets and update the payroll system accordingly
• Update CRM system and track progress and conversion rates for the Division
• Collate Divisional KPI return reports including TBT’s, LMA’s, Safety Briefing’s etc.
• Carry out general office admin tasks
• Update Divisional day book and job sheet as required
• Complete invoicing for completed jobs
• Raise PO’s and reconcile as required and assist with quotation production
• Take weekly meeting notes and follow up on weekly action progress.
• Liaise with other Divisions as required
• Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified and experienced to undertake and as assigned by the Divisional Manager.
This list is not exhaustive and applicants should possess previous experience of a dynamic administration environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills. It is essential applicants possess IT skills, including the ability to use all Microsoft/Windows office applications and demonstrate experience of managing administrative processes, be numerate and accurate with excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach.
Applicants should be self-motivated and ambitious and be a strong team player with an energetic outlook.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience that fit the criteria for this role, please apply through Online Resourcing Ltd by clicking on the link below and completing the short application procedure. The services of Online Resourcing Ltd are that of a recruitment agency.
Flood Division Administrator reference number OLR13292