Control Systems Engineer
A new permanent opportunity for a Control System Engineer has become available for a forward thinking global market leader. This company are extremely well established within the market place, providing a wide range of thread & gear grinding machines to a variety of clients around the globe.
The successful Control System Engineer is to have good practical experience commissioning Siemens variable speed drives, Siemens PLC (STEP 7) and Siemens 840D CNC controls. There is also a possibility some overseas traveling will be required.
Control System Engineer Job Responsibilities;
- Commissioning our range of CNC grinding machines.
- Test of electrical control circuits & Test safety circuits
- Measuring system calibrations and preparation of the machine for production trials
- Load & Test of CNC system & HMI (Siemens 840D) & Load & Test digital drives (Mainly Siemens)
To be a successful Control System Engineer we would like to be talking to candidates who;
- You must have ability to read electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Experience with setup and commissioning of inverter drives & servo motors.
- Competent use of PC equipment, windows, office applications, STEP 7 and EPLAN.P8.
- Good working knowledge of actuators & sensors.
- Basic NC Programming experience (Siemens 840D experience advantageous).
- Competitive salary of £30,000 – £45,000 Per Annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + statutory 8 bank holidays
- Great working hours of Monday – Thursday 7:30am-4pm, Friday 7:30am–3pm
- Overseas travel allowance and days in lieu to compensate for any weekend travel
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Further opportunities to expand your current knowledge and skill set