Events International is the UK's leading provider of corporate hospitality and VIP hospitality with over 30 years of experience - providing customers a one stop shop for their corporate entertainment requirements. Events International is an authorised supplier of official sports hospitality for many of the major sporting events in the UK including RFU Twickenham, WRU Principality Stadium, the Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, Aintree Grand National, Royal Ascot and the F1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Events International are looking for a creative individual, who can update the company website, manage various digital campaigns, and liaise with different departments to create marketing solutions.
- Update and develop the existing Events International website with new products and articles
- Manage SEO and liaise with Social Media Manager
- Manage Google AdWords campaigns
- Manage digital mailing campaigns
- Creation of brochures 'Factsheets' on upcoming products/events
- Creative (Writing & Image Manipulation)
- Adobe Photoshop version CS5 or higher
- Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Good research ability
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office as well as show competence in using various websites (Google services as well as back end website management).
This job invites creativity, with scope for the role to grow into aspects of the business if willing is shown.