Regional Sales Manager - Worcestershire
We are working with one of the fastest growing leisure operators to recruit a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving gym and swim income across 7 sites in Worcestershire.
What you will do:
• Recruit, coach, support and develop your sales teams and managers across all the sites.
• Ensure the delivery of KPI’s and financial targets are met
• Support with the local marketing strategy, sales planning and to organise outreach events.
• Oversee the CRM and prospect database, analysing and interpreting data and strategizing accordingly.
• Lead corporate outreach activity for the region.
• Delivering a fantastic customer experience and being a great ambassador for your company and the fitness industry.
• Supporting the whole group on other projects as and when required.
• Working positively and cohesively with multiple stake holders across multiple departments and divisions
• An outgoing positive disposition with drive and determination in abundance.
• A can do attitude who will lead by example.
• Experience of leading, performance managing and inspiring sales teams in health and fitness
• Experience of planning and delivery of sales strategy, outreach events and sales process
• Experience of analysing and interpreting sales data.
• Experience of business development within the corporate market
• U.K. driving license holder with your own vehicle.
Your hours will mainly be Monday-Friday 9-5 but if you are involved with large events in the evenings or weekends then there will be an expectation to attend them.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, bonus to take you to £35,000, mobile phone, laptop and all your travel expenses between sites. The biggest benefit is the opportunity to develop and progress with this growing brand to take your career to the next level.
For more information please click apply attaching your latest CV and covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for this post