Quantitative Consultant VBA, SQL - Birmingham
Quantitative Consultant (SQL, VBA)
Job Location: Our client's HQ is in Central London, with clients across the UK. This role will be centred on working with their Birmingham-based clients.
Job Salary: Salary circa £25K - £30K FOE
We are working with an ambitious retail consultancy in their current Quantitative Consultant vacancies. They are currently working with high profile retail clients offering domain experience in merchandising, pricing, supply chain and omni-channel retailing.
Our client requires a candidate to provide 'fact based' analysis to its clients in order to provide context solutions to their business challenges and untapped opportunities. This support is provided through quantitative support such as creating testable hypothesise. Data Mining, Data Testing techniques are used and it is essential that candidates have Excel, SQL and VBA skills. Any experience of statistical applications using R or Python would be advantageous to assist model builds.
* Graduate from a numerate degree subject with a 2.1 or First Class degree
* ABB Minimum A Level Grades
* Experience working with SQL, Excel, VBA
* Experience with R or Python would be an advantage
* Confident communicator capable of presenting to senior team leaders and clients
* Desire to work in a fast paced, hard working and entrepreneurial working environment