Sales Director - SSSD2725
We are looking to add a board level Sales Directors to our clients expanding specialist software business. This is a senior level role but still requires an incredibly `hands on` approach to generating business opportunities, driving new initiatives and supporting a developing the incumbent sales team.
Our client has an aggressive growth plan and needs a visionary leader to provide direction to the sales team, strategise on how best to enter new markets / verticals and sell the product. This is certainly a role which you will have to "own" in order to take the business to new horizons! Whilst this is a field based role and applicants are encouraged from across the UK, you will be required to attend monthly board meetings at the company HQ in the North West.
What they are looking for is a confident "doer" who can come in, assess the business needs, create and implement a strategy that is going to make a mark and ultimately take the business to new levels.
Your demonstrable experience of achieving success and revenue growth is essential. As is your ability to get the best out of your team, deliver consistent results and have an eye on new markets and your competition.
This is a business that is highly people centric and has excellent staff retention. It has an incredibly supportive approach and focuses on people development as much as it does with product development. As such, they are looking for someone to echo this culture. In saying this, the role will still be a challenge and your tenacity and desire to succeed, whilst still building lasting relationships is paramount.
Main duties to include:
- Sales strategy, delivery and implementation
- Maximise new business opportunities including new sectors as well as increasing share in existing markets
- Consultative selling with a commitment to solving clients' problems
- Defining, overseeing and building the team to ensure continued growth and people development
- Suggest new products/services to sell in the market place
- Attending and presenting at various events
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable track record of successfully growing revenues through strategy and direction
- Gravitas, determination, passion, energy, innovativeness, ambition and natural leadership
- Experience of selling specialist technology based business solutions (SaaS) ideally within finance, insurance or banking
- Ability to work in collaboration with partners, to achieve a sale
In return you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Car or car allowance of £6,600 pa)
- Excellent bonus structure
- 25 days holidays (rising to 30 days) + stats
- Family healthcare, Pension, DIS x4, income protection
- Company committed to your professional development
If you are interested in this position please contact Sharon Seville on for a confidential discussion or email a copy of your CV and current package, quoting reference number: SSSD2725 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT `LIKE` OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR SIGN UP TO THE `JOB ALERTS` ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.