We are working on an exciting PPAP engineer role to work with a rapidly expanding Stockist based in Dudley. In recent years they have increased turnover by over 200% and are now supporting a number of market leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturers. The majority of the role will focus on PPAP submissions however the role will also look to support the wider Quality team with both customer and supplier concerns as a PPAP Engineer.
My client is a market leading Stockist supplying directly into some of the U.K's biggest Tier 1 and OEM Manufacturers. After increasing turnover by over 200% in recent years they are now looking to expand their Quality team to focus on driving Quality improvements. Although the role will focus on PPAP submissions, the role also has the opportunity to expand into other Quality activities. The business promotes development and progression with candidates who are looking for either, encouraged to apply.
Directly reporting into the Quality Manager and part of a team of 10, this role will focus on PPAP submissions.
- Prepare and compile PPAP's to Level 3 requirements.
- Work closely with other members of the Quality team to reduce defect rates
- Liaise with customers to drive and improve PPAP submission rates
- Operate and use CMM and Vickers Hardness Testing machines
- Confidently and accurately work to strict customer deadlines
- Strong knowledge of PPAP
- Be able to interpret and read Engineering drawings
- Strong confident ability to work within a Quality team
- Comfortable liaising with both customer and suppliers
£25,000 - £28,000 + benefits