e-learning Content Developer Author - Talent, Burton Upon Trent
About this Role
This is a rare opportunity to join our internal Learning Agency Team working alongside an elearning content author & digital media producer. Reporting into the Learning Agency Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing production of eLearning content for our recently launched Talent Management Platform
- You will be responsible for assisting in the creation of eLearning and video-based content relating to all aspects of learning and internal communications within Greene King
- You will be required, when necessary to assist with editing video content, in addition to authoring parts of eLearning content.
- You will be required to develop and maintain efficient content production records and workflows, to ensure all eLearning projects are tracked and completed within tight deadlines
- You will need to liaise closely with the Learning Delivery team and other business stakeholders to prioritise the order in which eLearning content is created
- You will need to develop relationships with subject matter experts around the business to foster a culture of willingness to support the curation of media content
- Part of your role will involve uploading, organising and maintaining eLearning and other, document-based learning materials within the Talent Management Platform
- You will need to ensure that all content released is entirely accurate and compliant with all applicable laws, including Health & Safety, Data Protection and Intellectual Property
- You will need to maintain a current awareness of emerging trends in your field, to ensure the content you produce is of the highest quality and as engaging as it possibly can be
- You must have comprehensive working knowledge of a mainstream rapid authoring eLearning tool, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate as well as a technical aptitude in working with Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Experience of instructional design and curriculum development and a sound knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships and engage with subject matter experts across the business
- You must have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to think logically to solve problems as and when they arise
- Experience of working with a mainstream Talent Management system, such as Cornerstone is desirable, particularly if that experience related to the implementation of an LMS
- A professional qualification in L&D or eLearning content authoring, such as a CIPD or equivalent would be beneficial
Location: Burton Upon Trent, UKReference Code 901220