Business Manager - Motor Retail
£18,000 - £20,000 basic + Bonus scheme + Car (OTE £45,000)
Our client, a leading and very successful automotive retail group are looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager for one of their very busy franchised dealerships in Stoke-on-Trent.
The Business Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the sale of all finance-based products within the dealership, working alongside and supporting the sales manager.
- Quoting for finance and insurance products that meet customer's needs
- Ensuring finance proposals are sent to finance providers
- Ensuring all finance settlements are paid and payments taken and ensuring all finance documents are completed and disclaimers signed.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of all documentation and will liaise with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commission and volume bonuses.
- You will also be responsible for maximising profitability through the sale of finance solutions, extended warranties and insurance to customers that have purchased new and used vehicles from the company.
- You will ensure sales and profit targets are met by working closely with sales executives and ensuring they are fully conversant with all finance and insurance products available.
- This position requires an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with an up-to-date knowledge of finance and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
- An ability to communicate at all levels and to build relationships with customers and other team members is essential, together with the ability to negotiate profitable transactions.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years selling and BM experience in a main dealer environment.
What You Can Expect
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
Our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
There is a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 and an OTE IRO £45,000 + Car
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.