Our client is looking for a number of experienced workers to work on high spec, high quality products.
The position is a long term position.
Day shifts - Monday - Thursday 7.15am-4.15pm, Friday 7.00am-12.00pm
Night Shifts - Monday - Thursday 9.30pm-7.30am.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive working instructions from Senior Operatives and work to standard operation.
- Operate a range of tools such as air tools and drills
- Maintaining product quality by detecting any deterioration in finish or appearance, informing the Senior Operative so remedial action may be taken.
- Maintain a flexible attitude and willingness to move between operational sections as business needs dictate.
- Assembly experience required.
- Ability to handle assembly parts in a range of sizes.
- Basic literacy to be able to read and understand technical instructions and drawings, Health and Safety information, workplace practices and policies.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and at a fast pace.
In order to apply for this position please contact Tammi Clamp on or email your CV