About the role
We are currently recruiting Support Workers to work with a 12 year old male client in the Droitich area. As a Support Worker you will be involved in providing personal care and promoting the independence and personal development of the client through mentoring and engaging in a positive and professional manner.
The hours of work will be as follows:
Monday - Tuesday 14:00 -18:00
Wednesday- Friday 15:00-19:00
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with challenging Behaviour (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- ADHD experience (preferred)
- Autism Spectrum experience (preferred)
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).