Paediatric Healthcare Assistant
About the role
We are currently recruiting Paediatric Healthcare Assistants To provide all aspects of care to a number of our clients.As a Paediatric Healthcare Assistant you’ll be providing all aspects of support including some clinical aspects for which you will receive full training.
You’ll be a "can-do" Healthcare Assistant who sees opportunities rather than barriers; you’ll be committed to supporting this client and his family whilst maintaining professional boundaries. You’ll be dedicated and reliable and ideally have some experience of similar work.
We are looking for healthcare assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).