Technical Sales Advisor
Technical Customer Service Advisor
We are a fast growing staircase manufacturer with a fantastic opportunity available to join our customer service team. The office-based role will incorporate using bespoke staircase design / CAD software (training provided) to design staircases to meet customer requirements.
This would suit a professional from a technical or joinery background.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound sales queries and dealing with day to day sales activities
- Providing technical advice to customers over the phone
- Producing technical CAD drawings with 3D models
- Achieving monthly targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Providing customers with quotations and closing sales
- Attending regional trade shows (2-3 each ear)
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- A confident and determined approach
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Highly proficient IT and numeric skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
You will receive full training from our in-house experts however previous experience in technical drawings / CAD / stairs is advantageous alongside the ability to read and interpret architectural drawings.
This role will be based on a 45 hour week.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.