Commercial Account Handler
Our client is a well established Insurance Brokers who specialise in all types of diverse commercial risks, now have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team.
Working within their Leamington Spa office you will be providing new business quotations for all classes of Commercial insurance on request, providing relevant advice, information and guidance. You will be dealing with mid-term adjustments and providing assistance in claims issues; whilst assisting customers with enquiries relating to claims, either by direct involvement with the insurer concerned, or providing contact names and telephone numbers for customer own direct contact.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre individual now looking to make a move to improve their career prospects within in a driven , motivated and interesting team, you will be provided with a good level of basic salary and lucrative market leading benefits.
- Take instructions from new clients, ensuring cover commences at the correct time, all relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
- Take instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to existing policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
- Offer renewal of existing clients' policies with existing insurer or move to new insurer, as appropriate. In each case, ensure relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
- Check thoroughly all client documentation before despatch, ensuring queries are raised and amendments completed.
- Control your own diary system, ensuring all items are followed up by the due dates, particularly in relation to outstanding documentation from clients or insurers, premium payments and survey matters.
- Filing of all records on a daily basis.
- Assisting with claims administration where necessary
- Provide back up to the Department Manager in performing the daily and operational routines of the Company's computer system
- Dealing with Adhoc claims
The successful candidate must have commercial insurance experience gained within a broking environment, and good cross class commercial knowledge.
A strong work ethic and professional career orientated approach are essential. You must also be keen to undertake insurance qualifications, which will be fully supported by our client.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR6283