Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client is looking for a candidate to join their purchase ledger team.
If you're someone who likes to hold the purse strings you'll enjoy the job of a purchase ledger clerk as you'll oversee the money paid out by the company you work for.
You will be part-responsible for overseeing money paid out within a team
* Code and check invoices
* Work out VAT payments (so you'll finally be able to use your GCSE maths)
* Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
* Check and reconcile supplier statements
* File invoices and statements
* Deal with purchase enquiries
* Process staff expenses
* Great communications skills
* Self discipline
* Strong team player
* Good awareness of deadlines
* A calm manner when dealing with hot-headed clients
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.