Sales Account Manager £23,000 - £28,000 Birmingham Industry experience needed
Our client, a large industrial company based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their global company due to expansion and growth.
This role offers a very competitive salary and great company benefits to the right candidate. You must have experience within a distribution industry in the same role or similar.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Account management - maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Creating new accounts and maximising new business opportunities
- Building strong customer relationships
- Up selling and cross selling products and promotions
- Liaising with suppliers
- Checking stock with retailers
- Liaising with internal and external clients globally
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience of working to deadlines and someone who is target driven
- Previous experience within the distribution industry
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 5.30pm
£ 23,000 - 28,000
Pension after 6 months
20 days holiday for first 12 months rising to 25 days after 1 full year
Please forward your CV if you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.