Credit Controller - Temp
Credit Controller - Birmingham - TEMP!!
My client is a world leading multinational company that is continuing to grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. Their core values centre on quality, positive communication, and continuous learning. They recognise that in order to succeed, they must recruit people who share their values and vision.
They are looking for a credit controller, ideally from a credit control background with a good knowledge of excel and a keen interest in this area. You will be working in a team of ten and the role will be for 4 - 5 months depending on workload.
- Chasing fee invoices via statements /letters /fax/ email.
- Dealing with / solving queries on invoices both internally and externally
- Liaising closely with adjusters/account managers.
- Involvement with producing reports for management.
- Allocation of cash received.
- Work to Key Performance Indicators to ensure that all agreed objectives are met.
- Ensure that a high standard of financial control is applied to all processes and that the controls in place will stand up to scrutiny from Internal and External Audit.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, communicate effectively, build trust and influence stakeholders.
- Flexibility and knowledge of systems and process change.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative.
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development.
Education and Experience
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proven track record of improving cash collection
- Excel/word knowledge at least basic/intermediary level
- Ability to work as an individual as well as in a team
- Confident manner to handle clients and Adjusters/managers.