Event Coordinator - Lichfield - £21,000
LSL’s award winning Financial Services Division, Pink & First Complete, are recruiting for an EVENT COORDINATOR to join the established and successful team within the offices in Lichfield, Staffs.
The Event Team’s role is to co-ordinate and deliver an annual programme of field-based meetings and events for the Financial Services Division, incorporating Pink, First Complete and Estate Agency brands.
Working closely with the Event Manager, Regional Sales Directors, Business Development Director, the communications team and our panel of mortgage lenders and protection providers, the event coordinator will deliver activity within the agreed Annual Marketing Calendar, keeping all parties informed at all stages.
• Organise and deliver field based events within the agreed Annual Marketing Calendar (travel along with overnight stays will be required for some events).
• Keeping all parties informed on venues, timings, attendees, agendas and speakers forms an essential and a daily part of the role.
• Strong relationships with venues around the UK will be developed and an ability to ensure we attract and negotiate competitive and flexible rates.
• Supporting the administration of our 3 overseas events by providing qualifier lists, invitations and delegate data.
• Supporting the Sales Operations team, assisting other team members with their roles when priority requires them to do so.
• The Sales Operations team is at the fore front of the network and is centric to key support services and proposition.
• The team offers excellent service to the Pink and First Complete brokers and Estate Agency Division as such has earned itself an excellent reputation.
• The jobholder will be part of this team and must have the same service centric, excellent and professional attitude to our brokers and the sales management team.
• Previous event management/organisational experience
• Work experience in B2B environment
• Experience and knowledge of financial services, preferably the intermediary sector
• Excellent telephone manner
• First class communication skills
• Friendly approachable and professional style
• Ability to work under own initiative and part of the team
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Good organisations skills and ability to prioritise different work streams
• Flexibility, especially the ability to deal with conflicting demands and changing time-scales.
Creating and organising a programme of over 150 events across multiple UK - wide sites, with varying audiences, a wide range of providers and lenders whilst satisfying the Regional Sales Director’s needs in terms of dates, timing and content.
This will bring numerous organisational and logistical challenges which the jobholder will solve through clear thinking, reasoning, empathy, judgement and negotiation.
Previous event management/organisational experience is ideal.
Full UK Driving licence required