Debt Recovery Team Leader
A very established and growing company are looking for an experienced Team Leader ideally from a Debt Collection or Finance environment to join their growing debt recovery team.
You will need proven ability in improving team performance through coaching and mentoring and be willing to lead by example. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence at all levels. Our client offers an extensive benefits package and ongoing development opportunities.
- Monitor and oversee the achievement of individual staff members, team and overall department SLA’s and targets providing on the job feedback to develop staff to their full potential.
- Ensure that excellence in both customer and client service is consistently achieved.
- Hold regular meetings with and support staff to achieve and drive forward performance and productivity in addition to identifying and addressing underperformance.
- Hold regular 1-2-1’s and team meetings and provide coaching to develop staff.
- Monitor and manage the teams’ levels of annual leave, absence, lateness etc.
- Utilise, produce and maintain any reports as required to assess, track and manage team performance.
- Develop, implement and run departmental and team incentives which drive performance and morale.
- Manage the relationships with outsourced providers in order to continually develop the quality of service provided to clients.
- Previous team leader or management experience working within debt collection or a finance environment.
- Proven ability in improving team performance through coaching and development including morale.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence at all levels.
- Natural leadership skills with a hands-on approach.
- Confident and experienced in client interaction ensuring client needs are met in a professional and competent manner.
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail throughout all aspects of the role.
- Strong self-motivated team player who is able to work to deadlines and manage expectations accordingly.
Salary: £21,000 + company bonus
Holiday: 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
Excellent benefits which include: Pension, company sick pay, healthcare cash back scheme, personal accident cover, health club concessions, rewards portal to access offers and savings on a huge range of goods and services from over 450 retailers, free onsite car parking and onsite staff café.