An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, experienced and outstanding Product Technologist who has previous experience and understanding of product legislation and test quality requirements, to join our well established and expanding client; an industry recognised retailer.
Having a proven track record within the retail industry with full accountability of all documentation within the legislation and compliance sector, along with the ability to develop and implement quality systems, policies and procedures and performing checks where necessary.
Duties and skills include;
- Completing reports and provide a full understanding of non-food product legislation.
- Understanding of test legislation and quality requirements and liaise with all departments on new policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the QA systems, policies and procedures.
- Carefully monitoring and measuring due diligence through the whole business.
- Ability to run with a brief under minimal supervision and present the completed task.
- Confident and capable person who enjoys a demanding fast-paced role and thrives under pressure.
- Proactive person who excels at multi-tasking and high level co-ordination.
- Forward thinker who strives to improve processes and tasks to streamline the business.
- Excellent organisational skills paying attention to detail.
You will also need enthusiasm and drive, experience of working to deadlines, be able to think on your feet, and be a confident individual with a positive mental attitude. In return you can expect a generous salary package and an excellent working environment with an established market leader within their field.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.