Principal Transport Planner
A specialist transport consultancy who operate out of offices across the UK is looking for an Associate Transport Planning to join their Birmingham team. You will take actively seek out and lead on developments across the region and further afield, whilst also be supporting the development of more junior planners in the team.
- Extensive experience of working within transport planning;
- Strong report writing ability - including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Capable of producing effective transport solutions;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Track record of securing new work and leading on projects;
- Chartered or working toward Chartership status.
If successful, you will join a widely regarded organisation who have grown significantly in recent years. You will become a key member of a well-established team who is looking to continue their growth and expand their reputation within the market. As such, there will be further opportunities for your own personal growth within the team, which will be supported by the organisation.
A starting salary of up to £65,000 plus further benefits are on offer for the right candidate, however higher/lower grade candidate would also be considered.