Senior Women's Footwear Designer
This is a pivotal role within the footwear and accessories where you will be at the forefront of the design direction for these areas.
Our client is a well-established footwear business across women's, children's and men's categories, with a huge amount of blue-chip design talent and backgrounds within their team.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you will already be an established Footwear Designer with a high fashion yet commercial handwriting, used to responding to trends in a fast paced way. Accountability will include the below:
- Design direction, creating seasonal trends, colour palettes and silhouettes for the footwear and accessories areas
- Responding to catwalk trends and inspiration in an extremely fast paced way, interpreting into commercial product for the high street customer
- Continual review and reaction of the market and social media to identify emerging product opportunities
- To be continually aware of emerging trends and competitor product
- Work closely with the supply base to understand and develop capability and speed
- An experienced footwear designer, with a clear understanding of the fast paced women's fashion market
- Highly creative, flexible work style with the ability to work in a rapid paced, energised environment
- Innovative style with strong business acumen
- Strong team player who is driven to succeed and draws inspiration from working collaboratively with others
Competitive according to experience