Ground Worker with CSCS Card
Groundworker with CSCS card
Nationwide - based in Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Ground worker to work across the UK from our offices in Birmingham. This is a permanent position, offering a Salary circa £23,000 - £25,000 per annum [depending on experience] working 40 hours per week.
Our client is a leading provider of management solutions and technology across public and private sectors.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in all aspects of groundworks. You must have a CSCS card. You must be able to travel around the UK with overnight stays on a frequent basis. Have a clean driving licence as a company van will be provided.
- CSCS card
- Previous experience working as a Ground worker
- All aspect of groundworks, digging trenches, laying cables, some conduit work
- Clean Driving Licence
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- Additional civils machinery operating licences e.g. excavator would be beneficial
- Salary circa £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Company Van will be provided
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
If you feel this role could be for you, and you are looking for a career with an innovative successful growing business, then apply today with your CV and covering letter stating why you think you would be suitable.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.