Information Security Engineer
My client are leading Financial services company who are looking for an Information Security Engineer to join their Growing IT Security team.
Your primary role will be to ensure that my client's information systems are protected from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification or destruction, through the implementation of properly managed security solutions, and continued application of effective security controls.
You will also play a vital role in defining, implementing, maintaining and ensuring the integrity and consistency of end to end information security solutions, and will ensure alignment to the Information Security reference and governance frameworks, enterprise security architecture, relevant regulatory requirements and best practice.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of technical information security experience and to be seen as a subject matter expert
- Extensive hands-on security engineering experience of Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policy, Network Protocols, PKI, proxies, access management, etc.
- Strong implementation experience of a wide range of security products such as access audit tools, IDS, IPS, DLP, Firewalls, End Point security, encryption, DDOS protection, etc.
- Experience of implementing and monitoring SIEM systems and managing associated incident response processes
- Working knowledge of host hardening techniques including Windows/UNIX/Linux
- Detailed understanding of tools and techniques used by ethical hackers including vulnerability testing tools and methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate an exceptional analytical skill set and knowledge of current and evolving Cyber threats
- Experience working with or in a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
- Experience with security testing tools, development of threat assessments and security testing methodologies is desirable
- Experience working with security controls in cloud services e.g. AWS, Office 365, etc. and XaaS providers
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA are highly desirable
- Enterprise Product Security Vendor certifications are desirable
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is desirable
Premier are acting as an employment agency