Marketing Administrator - Equestrian / Luxury Sporting Goods
Our client is a world class British manufacturer of specialist bespoke equestrian sporting goods and accessories and luxury lifestyle products, these are both own brand and white label and sold through a variety of channels in over 30 countries.
They are currently searching for Marketing Administrator with a knowledge of horses to join their busy office team.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to deliver key campaigns across all marketing channels both offline and online, ensuring robust planning, timely delivery and full evaluation of each activity.
- Playing a supporting role in the development and growth of the company’s social media presence through the creation of original content in the form of images and videos.
- Working closely with graphic designers to develop marketing collateral across print and online.
- Keeping abreast of the results and developments amongst the company’s sponsored riders and across the equestrian industry as a whole.
- Ensure compliance of the visual brand and campaign identities across all materials.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with cross-functional teams to execute communications initiatives on behalf of the brand.
- Day-to-day marketing administration such as website maintenance, responding to social media queries, ordering marketing collateral, copywriting and other ad hoc duties.
- Provide proactive and efficient administration, organisational and flexible support to the marketing team.
- Manage diaries, organise travel and meetings.
- To provide a professional and welcoming experience for all guests ensuring they are catered for if required.
- Act as an ambassador at all times for the company brand including representing the brand at events, prize givings, corporate industry events etc.
- Providing general administrative support to the company.
- Knowledge of horses and the equine industry is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and communicational skills both verbally and written with a confident telephone manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel / Word / Email.
- Work well in fast paced environment.
- Work well under pressure.
- Reliable, hard working with a flexible attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone when necessary is a must.
The successful candidate will need to live locally to the offices in Walsall as this is an office based post, but able to travel when required for some out of office
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £20 - 22,000