Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Warehouse Administrator to work in a busy order processing team at our client's distribution centre in Rugby.
Reporting to the warehouse supervisor you will be the 'key link' between the customer service and warehouse team and you will be required to ensure the effective management and control of a busy warehouse administration office including;
* Produce / amend and issue picking lists to warehouse team
* Liaise with internal customers to ensure order change requirements are effectively implemented
* Data input
* Scheduling timely dispatch / distribution of all orders
* Produce KPI reports
Successful candidates will possess the ability to 'lead by example' and you will contribute towards improving customer service and process improvements.
You will display the enthusiasm and drive indicative of a desire for career progression within this large and expanding organisation.
* Confident with excellent organisational and communication skills
* Possess suitable planning skills and the ability to prioritise work schedule effectively
* Self -motivated and ability to inspire others
* Ability to cultivate positive change
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 10.45am - 7.15pm
Friday 10.15am - 7.15pm
(38 hours per week)