An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor/Officer to join a leading retail manufacturer based in Warwick to cover maternity leave - this role has the potential to last up to 12 months and offers a competitive salary of up to GBP25,000.
As the HR Advisor/Officer, your responsibilities will be but will not be limited to:
- Providing first point of contact for HR related queries
- Working in partnership with managers, providing advice, support and guidance on all aspects of the employee life cycle from attraction, recruitment, retention and growth, including interviewing and inductions
- Ensuring Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal obligations and company policies, processes and procedures
- Supporting recruiting managers by engaging with recruitment agencies and ensuring that right to work evidence is obtained
- Advising managers on a range of employee relations issues including disciplinary, absence and capability, and facilitate investigations and hearings in an effective, consistent and timely manner and produce appropriate documentation
- Responding promptly to queries and manage expectations
- Monitoring absences in line with company procedures
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Inputting and managing HR data in paper and online HR systems, ensuring accuracy and data protection compliance
- Creating employee documents such as employment contracts, pay review letters etc.
- Managing requests for flexible working, maternity, paternity and parental leave etc.
- Providing reports and other management information, as required, including employee turnover, training activities, pension participation and TUPE information
- Inputting all new starters onto the Pyramid HR system
- Managing the starter and leaver procedures, ensuring that payroll have been informed and the system has been updated
- Inputting all training information onto the HR database
- Enrolling employees in relevant benefit programmes and liaise with the payroll function to ensure accurate pay and benefits
- Producing monthly reports for the external benefits provider detailing leavers and starter information
- Compliance to company policies and group management systems
You will need to have previous HR Advisory experience with a minimum of 3 years in a HR role, be confident in delivering internal raining for HR policies and procedures, good employment law knowledge , the knowledge and experience of HR software and you must also be able to drive to multiple locations on an infrequent basis.
Desirable- CIPD Qualified
The start date for this role will not be till Mid October with interviews at the start of September- Please only apply if this is suitable.