RGN or RMN
Shift pattern: 33 hours Days or 22 hours Nights
GBP16.00 per hour
My client is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses for their beautiful nursing home located in the Stratford Upon Avon area to provide excellent standards of clinical care to their residents who require caring, and patient centred care. The home delivers empathetic residential, dementia, nursing and respite care in a high quality setting.
As a Registered Nurse with my client, you will be required to have a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will provide support to the Home Manager by training and supervising care teams on shift, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
My client is an award winning national care home provider, committed to delivering first class standards of person centred care and this is the best time to be joining the company.
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP's of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
- 28 days annual holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Free uniform (where applicable)
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy