We are recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer to assist a Design Engineering Team at this sheet metal manufacturing company in Walsall. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious CNC Programmer to join a fast paced, growing Engineering company.
Our client is a bespoke sheet metal manufacturer with 45 employees specialising in switchboard steel work and busbar systems. They use the highest quality materials and quality systems that conform to ISO 9001 and care passionately about their products and the customers that choose to use them.
As a CNC Programmer you will be:
• Able to programme Punch and Laser machines using Radan Software
• Able to work from drawings
• Able to troubleshoot and record changes required to drawings to enable production information to be corrected and maintained accurately.
• Able to maintain a high standard and quality of work.
An ideal CNC Programmer will have the following skills and experiences:
• Engineering qualification; preferably time served apprenticeship
• Good technical ability of Trumpf CNC machinery within an engineering manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
• Experience with Radan Programming
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexible and "can do" attitude to work.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of engineering drawings and their interpretation with regards to appropriate methods.
For the role of CNC Programmer you will receive a salary of circa GBP23,000 to GBP25,000 plus per annum, depending on experience and you will be working Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
Cnc, programming, Trumpf, Radan, manufacturing, engineering, metals,