Are you an experienced paralegal looking for an opportunity to to learn directly from a solicitor with many years' experience of family law and to be at the heart of a small business, as it continues to flourish?
A unique paralegal role for continued support and development as a paralegal within a small , established firm specialising in :
- Family law
- Wills & Power of Attorney
The role will initially involve providing administrative support:
- Answering telephone
- Scanning all post and identification documents
- Completing compliance and inception form on matters
- Welcoming clients, making drinks, collecting documents
- Taking an attendance note during meetings with clients
- Arranging for all post to be franked before taking it to the Post Office
- Banking all cash or cheques received
- Print and collate enclosures for all outgoing post
- Open new client matters on client management system and input data.
- Sign Wills as witness.
With training and ongoing support ( if required) for :
- Draft divorce forms such as petition, application for decree nisi and decree absolute.
- Draft court application forms, such as applications for Child arrangements orders.
- Drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting letters to clients and others
- Meet with clients to check, amend and sign applications, statements and other documents as appropriate.
- Updating precedents
- Take payments by credit/debit card, cash and cheque
To be a string candidate for this Paralegal role you will be an excellent communicator, with the desire to learn and be instrumental in the ongoing success of the company. The company supports work/life balance.
Paralegal Salary will be competitive but dependant on experience.
Flexible / part time hours available for the right candidate
Get in touch for more information on this fabulous Paralegal role.