Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a reputable manufacturing company in North Shropshire. Due to growth, this SME is seeking a confident and ambitious individual to join their small Accounts team.
The duties of this Accounts Assistant include;
- Sales ledger processing
- Distribution of sales invoices
- Reconciling the sales ledger by accurately matching receipts to invoices
- Processing supplier invoices - matching, batching and coding invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Dealing with finance queries
- Assistance with the preparation of external audits
- Processing weekly payment runs and emergency payment runs
- Assisting with any projects to support the Month End & Year End Accounts activity
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Experience working with financial packages
- Good excel skills
- Proven experience within a finance role
- A high level of attention to detail, ensuring inputting accuracy
- Ability to organise own workload and re-prioritise
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management skills
This position would suit an self-motivated and determined individual, looking to take a step into a varied Accounts role within a market-leading SME. If you feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing date for this vacancy is Friday 11th August at 5pm.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.