Come and join the team in Ford Worcester as a Service and Maintenance Technician and see what makes us so successful - Customer and colleague satisfaction.
We are recruiting a Vehicle Technician to join our growing dealership. This will be mostly based within the dealership but may be expected to work on a mobile basis and make repairs at client address. As a Technician, youll spend most of your time in our workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards set out in our Health and Safety policy. Youll also need to make sure all necessary Visual Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
All you require to become part of the Vertu team are:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• A proven ability to road test and diagnose vehicle faults
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• Able to carry out quality control checks effectively
• Able to use manufacturers diagnostic equipment to rectify basic concerns
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as knowing that you are working for a company that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Vertu Rewards Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.