Integration Architect - 3 Months - Warwickshire - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Manufacturing client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for an Integration Architect to join a large project of work focusing on the implementation of Middleware technologies into their business.
The Integration Architect will join a highly experienced team transforming the Integration Centre of Excellence for our blue-chip global manufacturing client.
Technical Skills Required:-
- SOA service design - service contracts, WSDL, XML, XSD, SOAP, REST
- Design and development of integration solutions using ESB/Message Broker technology platforms
- Integration Patterns, Policies, Principles, Standards
- Definition of Business service catalogue
- Understanding of SOA Governance (Run-time/design-time)
- Practical hands-on experience with a wide range of middleware technologies including ESB, EAI, BPM, BRMS, MDM - ideally from multiple vendors
- Experience with IBM Middleware preferred, but Tibco, Oracle, Microsoft, webMethods experience all valuable, as well as niche vendor solutions
- Ideally experience with Integration appliances, such as IBM Data Power, Vordel, Oracle Enterprise Gateway, Solace Systems
- Ideally experience with Integration testing tools, such as SoapUI, ITKO LISA, GreenHat, Parasoft
The individual Integration Architect's responsibilities will be agreed according to skills and experience and will be chosen from the overall responsibilities of the Integration Architecture team, which include:
- Analysis of as-is integration architecture across the enterprise landscape - interfaces, technology platforms, reusable components, solutions, processes
- As-is SOA maturity analysis
- Defining practical, measurable, incremental approach to SOA adoption and improving SOA maturity, and service reuse
- Defining target architecture to support current and future requirements and SOA growth objectives.
- Defining interim architecture states for delivery of short term objectives and the long term target in manageable stages
- Defining multi-dimensional roadmap that defines the individual change projects required to move between the architecture states in order to achieve the target architecture
- Defining standard integration use cases and patterns
- Defining a range of integration and SOA principles, policies and standards
- Defining the operation of, and running the integration design governance forum