Permanent Transport Planner Required
Do you have experience as a professional Transport Planner?
Permanent position commencing ASAP
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with one of our prestigious clients?
We are currently recruiting for a professional Transport Planner to join our client who is based in Worcestershire.
If you enjoy a varied workload then this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive an annual salary of between GBP22,000 and GBP25,000.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering this position on a full-time/permanent basis.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Oversee Driver debriefings, ensuring the correct completion of Drivers' check sheets
- Complete general administration duties
- Liaise with clients regularly
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, ensuring that suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to line managers
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Assist and support with the compliance and scheduling of the department
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Knowledgeable of transport systems
- Experienced in working within a busy Transport office
If you are interested in this role email your current CV to