Salary: GBP8.66 ph
Our client is a large International company working within the Engineering sector. Due to increased work loads within operations a need has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join the team on an ongoing temporary contract.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working closely with sub contractors ensuring they have the correct certification to carry out work on site including all relevant health & safety paperwork
- Responsible for updating the database ensuring projects are properly closed off
- Inputting of data onto the in house database
- Responsible for producing weekly/monthly reports regarding status of jobs
- Use of Excel, Word and in house database
- General administrative support
The successful candidate will have experience of working to deadlines with the ability to prioritise and work unsupervised. In addition, you will be able to communicate at all levels and work within a fast paced environment.
In return you will have the opportunity of working within a forward thinking blue chip organisation.