Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Competitive salary and favourable shift available with no night shift or weekend working!!
Forward-thinking Mechanical and Electrical Engineers required for a maintenance role at a large and reputable Telford based FMCG company offering competitive salary, excellent overtime availability and additional earning potential. You will be joining a diverse team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers from various sectors to include food, CNC, automotive and extrusion.
Provide electrical and mechanical breakdown cover on automated fast moving production machines as well as the service and repair of various material handling equipment in line with FMCG policies and safe working procedures, demonstrating strong hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical fault finding skills to effectively deal with breakdowns to reduce disruption to production.
- Continuous improvement of equipment, reliability and performance
- Day-to-day attention to mechanical breakdowns and changeovers to include some tooling work
- Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again
- Electrical fault-finding, re-wiring and panel inspection
- Safe installation of machinery and control panels
- Installation and service of material handling, machining and process equipment
- Experience within a manufacturing or production industry essential
- Mechanically and electrical ability essential
- Formal qualifications to NVQ, C&G or ONC
- Time served apprenticeship advantageous
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost Annual earnings to over GBP30,000
EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension.
My client is keen to meet good Mechanical and Electrical Engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Robin at Proactive.
For more vacancies visit our website.