This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business as an engineering supervisor on a large manufacturing site. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious engineer or engineering supervisor looking to take the next step in their career.
This role is working for one of the biggest and best food manufacturing businesses in the UK. They are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to take the engineering team in Staffordshire to the next level.
Working as an Engineering Supervisor you will:
- Lead the Maintenance Engineers to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving and team work.
- Manage on-going performance of direct reports and Identify those who have the interest and or the ability to progress
- Create and maintain an Asset Management programme for the Production Stream to meet the requirements of KAMS:
- Identify, prioritise, plan and schedule Production Stream maintenance activities (including training).
- Create & implement project & shutdown plans for the Production Stream.
- Provide production planner with 1 - 13 week maintenance plan.
- Manage Maintenance Materials & Spend
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or Equivalent in an Engineering related discipline
- Food or Wider FMCG experience is essential
- Passion about the food industry and be an experienced supervisor of an engineering with a manufacturing environment.
A Relevant Third Level Engineering qualification or recognised or possess a time served apprenticeship.
This role would suit senior maintenance engineering looking to manage a develop a team or an experienced supervisor looking for a new challenge.
This role is paying between 40-45,000 + a good benefits package.