Support Administrator/Analyst 2nd line Support
Support Administrator/Analyst - 2nd line support
GBP100-GBP125 Per Day
We are looking to recruit a support analyst/administrator on a temporary basis for, 4 months
- Perform second line support function, adhering to the incident management process for users through to resolution.
- Investigate and take appropriate action to resolve ULN and PLR Data Challenge i-tasks assigned to the group.
- Provide high quality customer service in line
- Provide users with progress updates on their cases.
- Ensure the information provided is accurate, regular and easy to understand.
- Manage and organise own workload to consistently meet SLAs.
- All dealings with internal and external users is professional. Both internal and external users' expectations are met.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid Basic Scotland Disclosure.
- Good written and oral skills
- Experience of working on a first line or second line service desk and ITIL knowledge would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Service Now would also be an advantage
if you have the skills required please apply
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.