Junior Graphic Designer (Interviews w/c 07/08/17)
Salary - GBP14,000-GBP17,000 pro-rata
Term - 6 months fixed
Hours - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm)
NATURE & SCOPE
A great opportunity has arisen for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the largest privately held company in the field of dental equipment; Planmeca. Planmeca produces a range of digital dental units, world-class 2D and 3D imaging devices and comprehensive digital dentistry software solutions.
Based out of our UK head office in Coventry, we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer on a six month temporary contract, to support the Marketing Director on developing a range of campaigns to support our retail partners, product launches, exhibitions and seasonal campaigns.
- Working with the Marketing Director on creative marketing campaigns using Adobe InDesign and the full Adobe Suite
- Ability to follow direction and produce artwork to pre-agreed design and brand guidelines
- Knowledge of preparing artwork for print preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 6 months' experience
- Would suit recent Graphic Design Graduate with demonstrable Adobe InDesign experience
- Full driving license preferred but not essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent within relevant subject matter
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Organised and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, numerical and listening skills
- Has a creative flair with an experience of producing digital and print content
- A willingness to learn and develop to improve skills and ability
- Must be proficient on PC platform
If this sounds like you, please send across your CV with some examples of your recent graphic design work.