Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We are looking for a Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse in Hereford, Herefordshire to join a quality residential home with excellent nursing support for older people.
You will be joining an established organisation who are committed to providing excellent care within comfortable, homely surroundings. This home is a brand-new development, built within exquisite gardens and amazing views.
As a Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse, your role will be to identify any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in service delivery. You will ensure that regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home and ensure that residents are safe and protected by implementing quality assurance and service improvements.
What do I need to be a Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse?
- You will have experience of working with outside agencies including CQC
- You will have strong people management experience, and strive for excellence
- You will be a qualified nurse (RGN/RMN) with previous experience within a nursing home or similar background with an ambition to make this role your own.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with excellent career opportunities. If you require further information, please click on 'Apply' and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.