Healthcare Assistant (Visiting)
Are you interested in a career in supported healthcare and living? Everyone needs support at some time in their life and we feel passionately about being there for them.
We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants for visiting services, particularly for early mornings, evenings and weekends, to join our great team.
Our benefits package:
- One of the highest rates of pay in the county; GBP8.70 per hour (paid weekly) with enhanced rates on the weekends and Bank holidays and additional pay for special holidays
- 40p per mile travel allowance
- 28 days' holiday
- Accredited professional qualifications and a personal development plan
- A paid comprehensive induction week and formally accredited QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care, provided by our highly respected on-site sister Company Kemble Training
- A strong management team to support you, all of whom are former Carers
- On-call support for evenings and weekends
- Professional development opportunities; trainer, mentor, management and on-call services
- Employee discounts program (local eateries, motoring etc.)
- You get to work with and support some truly lovely and amazing people!
Your role will be to generally support our clients in a way that helps them to remain independent and to feel that they're a valued part of the community;
- Providing companionship for clients - chatting to them, taking them out for a walk or to go shopping
- Helping clients with their personal care - dressing, washing, moving and feeding
- Checking that clients take the right medication at the right time and recording this
- Carrying out normal domestic jobs like cooking, shopping, cleaning and laundry.