Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN)
Location: Kington, Herefordshire
We are looking for a Deputy Manager to join a 50 bedded home in Kington, Herefordshire care for Dementia, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Old Age and Physical Disability. The home is privately owned and needs someone with experience to come in and hit the ground running. The entire team work has to deliver their residential and nursing home residents the best services possible including enabling them to enjoy a more fulfilling lifestyle from top of the range equipment and facilities and also encouraging social activities and hobbies.
- Support and assist the Manager in the daily duties and running of the home including all RGN duties
- Undertake the Home Manager's duties when they are not present
- Aware of Safeguarding procedures and protocols
- Adhered to all safeguarding procedures at all times
- Provide nursing care for residents of the Care Home
- Ensure emotional, physical, medical and material needs of residents are recognised and met
- Conducting regular reviews and assessments.
- Liaison with GPs and other agencies as required.
- Ensure all procedures are followed up to CQC Standards
Do not delay, apply now!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy