Sales and Banking Manager
We are now recruiting for a Sales & Banking Manager to join our Finance Team. You will be provisionally based at our Burton Store Support Centre (DE14 2WP), until the team transitions to our Head Office in Nuneaton (CV10 7RH) which will then act as permanent place of work.
You will be responsible for safeguarding the company's cash by completing regular sales reconciliations, escalating issues and through continuous review introducing new controls where required. Building relationships with Field Management, Internal Audit and Central Operations to ensure all reporting and reviews are effectively being utilised.
- Regular reconciliation's for sales to cash are completed with for all companies within in the groups and any discrepancies are enacted upon in a timely manner
- Ensure that all possible interfaces are in place, always looking for ways to streamline and make more efficient and effective
- Provide a continuous assessment that all processes operated are the most efficient and continue to be reviewed with the evolution of time and technological process, ensuring recommendations for improvements are continually considered and recommendations made to line management for approval
- Assisting with month end, posting of month end journals and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Introduce Service Level Agreement processing timescales / KPI monitoring in the team teams to understand volumes and processing patterns and accuracy
- Escalation process for non-store compliance to relevant management
- Creating and leading a sales and banking team; setting clear expectations, coaching, training, developing, disciplining but most importantly holding them accountable whilst motivating, engaging and advocating their success
- Build relationships with the Central Operation and Field Management teams to ensure accurate and fit for purpose reporting is in place
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the team to ensure no backlogs occur
- Experience within a busy Finance department
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of high volume processing
- Must be IT literate
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- Good standard of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
- Experienced in multi-site retailer
- Experience of banking software
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???