To place orders and ensure timely deliveries for all raw materials and packaging to support the production process at Burton
- Assisting in creating and publishing a factory mixing and packing plans on a regular basis
- The processing of purchase orders to ensure timely deliveries for raw materials and componentry to meet the published production plan at Burton
- Management of raw material and componentry stock holding. Run out and run in of raw materials and componentry in-line with formulation changes and design updates
- Managing deliveries from suppliers and liaising with the warehouse co-ordinator, factory schedulers and Buyers to provide accurate updates
- Pro-active management of any issues arising
- Supporting the Buyer and Senior Production Planner in their day to day activities
- Daily communication with Suppliers and other internal departments to ensure time lines are met
- Provide regular updates on Sales v Production output to the team
- Managing information in our in-house planning tool in Excel and business system
- Entry level role, opportunity to work in a head office environment and gain exposure to planning, purchasing and manufacturing
- FMCG experience beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good computer skills - particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships both with suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Logical approach
- Suit talented administrator looking for next step up or Graduate with an interest in FMCG looking to work in a head office environment.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisers.
Our business doesn't stop in the UK -Holland & Barrett International operates throughout Europe and has numerous Franchises globally all flying the Holland and Barrett flag. Together we form Europe's largest and leading health food chain operating in over 1000 stores.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???