Service Desk Manager
Position: Service Desk Manager
Salary: GBP26,000- GBP30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Manager role to join a leading managed service provider that's based in Telford.
- To manage the day-to-day activities of a team in accordance with company procedures
- Creation and review of departmental and related company documentation
- To provide support and assistance in the form of knowledge and resources to other departmental managers and team members.
- To monitor the performance of the team and individual members of staff against set performance objectives and targets
- Provide reports / advice to management when requested.
- To audit and monitor the 24/7 helpdesk provision to maintain efficiency and quality of service
- To deal with customer service complaints and SLA Claims
- Ensure SLAs are strictly adhered to by all
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Several years' experience within Support environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Unix, general Internet usage and activities.
- In depth working knowledge of email clients and the SMTP protocol.
- Detailed knowledge of SMTP server functions
- Detailed knowledge of ADSL technology and connection methods
- Good knowledge of DNS records, including MX, A, PTR records and domain registration requirements.
- Good knowledge of web hosting solutions, both Windows and UNIX base.
- Good understanding of varying connectivity methods, including leased line, ADSL, SDSL, PSTN, Ethernet
This is a great opportunity for an IT Service Desk Manager to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency