Registered Manager - Residential Home
We're looking for a compliance -focused, experienced Registered Manager who enjoys Quality Assurance, relishes in the challenge of 'fixing' a non-compliant home and wants a role where you can really make a difference. This Home Manager's role is based near to Southam, with an attractive salary and will give you the opportunity to develop a home in terms of quality assurance, systems and processes, staff development.
The Registered Manager Role
This is the perfect role for somebody who enjoys quality assurance and putting things right. The issues identified by CQC can be resolved by the right person, somebody with an excellent understanding of the new CQC standards and current legislation. You'll be supported fully by the provider and have a reliable staff team in place.
As The Registered Manager you'll;
- Implementing quality assurance systems and undertake quality checks regularly
- Ensuring that Care plans are though enough and include all necessary information required
- Ensure the correct reporting of incidents
- Ensure that correct medication protocols are followed
- Ensure that people are supported in line with the requirements of the Mental Capacity Act and DoLS.
- Lead and develop the staff team
We're looking for;
- Somebody with a track record of improving a non-compliant home or who has consistently managed a good or outstanding home
- You'll need to have been a Registered Manager with CQC previously and worked in elderly residential care
- You'll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA / QCF 5
- You'll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.