Commercial Finance Analyst
Hudson James Human Capital Group has been appointed to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst for a leading FMCG organisation in Warwickshire. This is a brand new opportunity which has been brought about through business growth and investing in continued growth and offers significant scope for career progression.
As Commercial Finance Analyst, you will support the Commercial Finance Team and other departments within the business, through providing robust financial information that enables an understanding of business performance and recommendation to improve customer profitability.
- Delivering commercial budgets and forecasts
- Understand and explain key drivers of business performance including trend analysis.
- Provide financial analysis to challenge and influence senior leadership team on key decision making
- Working with relevant teams to discuss financial implications of profitability and working to the right profit margins to attain maximum profitability
- Support the senior finance and commercial controllers in key customer negotiations
The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified Accountant with strong FMCG industry experience. You will be highly numerate and will be driven by continuous improvement of both the organisation and yourself. This role is very much for a 'self-starter', and as such, you will be able to demonstrate your abilities at interview stage.
In return, my Client is offering:
- Basic Salary up to GBP45,000
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Major retail discount scheme
- Cycle to work
- Opportunity for significant progression
If you would like to discuss the opportunity, please apply without delay.