Primary School Teacher - KS1 / KS2
KS1/KS2 Class Teacher - Warwickshire
Start: September 2017
Salary: GBP23,547 to GBP39,331 Per Annum
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) considered
Excellent CPD opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 fantastic and established Class Teachers, at a charming 2-form entry Junior School in Rugby, Warwickshire. If you are an accomplished KS2 / Primary teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher, and looking to develop your career, this class teacher position could be the ideal role for you.
As the new KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher, you will be joining an excellent, well established and dedicated team that is committed to the well-being and development of every child within their academies aims and ethos.
For a class teacher looking for a positive work environment and excellent CPD, this is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career and make a real difference to the future of this Junior School.
About the School |KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher
• Co-educational 2-form entry Junior School for pupils aged 7-11 years within a very supportive Academies Trust.
• Small class sizes to ensure that each child receives the attention and the level of teaching they need in order to make progress
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links
• Committed to providing opportunities for pupils to achieve success, encouraging pupils to have belief in themselves and their abilities
• Highly regarded within the Warwickshire area
Personal Specification | KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher
• Commitment to working as part of the whole academy team and supporting the vision and aims of the academy.
• Be an experienced practitioner or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Building strong lasting relationships with the children and parents
Required skills | KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher
• UK Qualified Teacher Status - QTS
• Experience of working with Primary School pupils
• Broad knowledge and experience of the syllabus/curriculum
• A current enhanced DBS certificate
• Class Teacher committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Desire to see the Academy grow into an outstanding education institute.
Desired skills (non-essential) | KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher
• Commitment to further professional development
• Knowledge of how ICT can be used effectively to motivate children to learn
• Experience of working with pupils who have English as an additional language
All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service
For further details please contact Nicola at Social Care & Education.
Please apply for this Class Teacher role if you have the following experience:
KS1 Teacher | Key Stage One Teacher| KS2 Teacher | Key Stage 2 Teacher | Year 1 Teacher | Year 2 Teacher | Year 3 Teacher | Year 4 Teacher | Year 5 Teacher | Year 6 Teacher | Primary School Teacher | Junior School Teacher | Class Teacher | Qualified Teacher Status | QTS | NQT