Staff Nurse - GBP16.20ph - GBP2000 Welcome Bonus!
Up to GBP16.20ph
Newport, Isle of Wight
Full Time or Part Time
Days or Nights
GBP2000 Welcome Bonus!
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team as a staff nurse at an elderly nursing home in Newport, Isle of Wight.
This home offers a homely environment and the support of high quality nursing care for adults of all ages, helping to manage disabilities such as Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease and sensory impairments. They provide personally tailored levels of care, helping people to enjoy life with support but as independently as possible.
- You pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
- Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
We're looking for both Pre-Registered and Registered Nurses.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have
- Current NMC registration
- The most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we'll support you to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within three months. (Until you've passed your OSCE, you'll be undertaking care rather than nursing related duties.) To join us, you'll need to hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all areas. You'll also need a Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Computer Based Training certificate and an invite to undertake the NMC's OSCE test.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Golden Hello payment of up to GBP2000*
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Staff Nurse - GBP16.20ph - GBP2000 Welcome Bonus!, Staff Nurse - GBP16.20ph - GBP2000 Welcome Bonus!, Staff Nurse - GBP16.20ph - GBP2000 Welcome Bonus!, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing